How To Lay Artificial Grass.
How To Lay Artificial Grass / Artificial Grass Installation.
The Process of laying artificial grass replacing a traditional lawn is as follows:-
- Remove existing lawn / turf and dispose of.
- Install tantalised batons around perimeter of desired area, and stake in, every 1.5 metres, (Plastic pipe can also be used).
- Install hardcore/ mot/ or plainings.
- Rake aggregate out, and level off.
- Compact with a wacker plate / compacting plate.
- Install suitable amount of grit sand or if dog friendly or customer has a dog, use grano dust.
- Rake out and compact once more with wacker plate.
- Install commercial quality weed membrane, stretch out and secure to batons with industrial stapler.
- Fit artificial grass, kick and stretch with carpet kicker.
- Position and secure any joins that are required with joining tape and glue.
- Secure artificial grass to batons with industrial stapler.
- Brush artificial grass up with electric power brush.
And hey presto…..
You have a beautiful new lawn with no more muddy mess……
We don’t recommend laying artificial grass yourself. It can become expensive and it is not an easy process. we have all the appropriate plant tools and skills to complete the job professionally and quickly. You may find you have opened a can of worms if you do try and complete it yourself. Call Mark for a free no obligation quote today on 0151 606 9523 or 07542 682 487.